0. Which eschatology are you: pre-mil, a-mil, post-mil, pan-mil, or wind-mill?
1. So, isn't the difference between supralapsarianism and infralapsarianism fascinating? What do you think about Hodge's position?
2. Which side of the Clark-Van Til debate are you on?
3. I'm definitely of the opinion that the Federal Vision people are off their rockers. How about you?
4. In the Trivium model, where do you think classical music fits in? I've always thought the Poll-Parrot stage the most likely to be successful, but so few schools seem to be doing that.
5. Have you read All God's Children and Blue Suede Shoes, or The Closing of the American Mind, or Amusing Ourselves to Death? Isn't it funny how they all seem to reference one another?
6. In the debate over infant baptism, how effective do you think the argument from silence is in promoting the paedobaptist view?
And now, on to some more personal questions.
7. When a man asks a woman, "Is there something wrong?", and the woman replies, "Nothing," but she really means there's so many things wrong she doesn't know where to begin, how close to lying do you think she is? And how much of an insensitive jerk are you prepared to call the man if he takes her words at face value?
8. How reasonable do you think it is for a woman to expect a man to read her emotions when men are naturally born to be about as sensitive as a Sherman tank? In addition, do you think women should play an active role in helping men to be more sensitive?
9. Do you think the difference between having twelve and thirteen children is so great as to be prohibitive, or do you generally view it as "just one more to the heap?"
And finally, since it is now my strong tendency to believe that people should not even enter courtship unless they are ready to marry, here's the grand finale.
10. Are you ready to get married tomorrow?
Yep, I really think I've got it here. However, a natural disclaimer: use these at your own risk. I will not be held accountable for others using these questions to perform a most needful task.