Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Stupendous Lack of Logic



Actual quote from Yahoo News:

"The voting last week has been widely interpreted as a public repudiation of Bush's policies on the war, which has left more than 2,850 U.S. troops dead and more than 20,000 others wounded."

Actually, you see, it's the Iraqi insurgents who have left more than 2850 U.S. troops dead and more than 20,000 others wounded, assuming those numbers are accurate. There's a slight misunderstanding of cause and effect going on here, that I'd have thought someone might have noticed.

In Christ.


 
Visit Math Help Boards for friendly, free and expert math help.

2 Comments:

At 11/16/2006 01:25:00 PM , Blogger Adrian C. Keister said...

Et tu, Zan? ;-)]

 
At 1/02/2007 11:11:00 PM , Blogger Eltinwe said...

Reminds me of a guy I saw on TV who said "I literally died when I saw those girls walk onto the plane." He probably would not have understood why I started laughing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home