Monday, July 16, 2007

Attacking Me Versus Attacking My Fiancee



In my previous post, one anonymous commenter made some incredibly rude comments about by fiancee, Susan Garrison. This post is a notice that I will delete all such comments with no warning other than this one.

The way I figure it, if I have a big enough mouth to actually blog, then I ought to have a thick enough skull to take all the negative comments I'm sure to get. That's why I generally allow anonymous comments; anonymous commenters get to show their stupidity by the ol' "hit-and-run" method. Such comments don't usually bother me.

However, my uber-sweet fiancee is another matter entirely. I will defend her to the death.

And so, rather than making any rude comments concerning Susan's appearance or beliefs or opinions, the would-be commenter on this blog is warned to stop short of such.

In Christ.


 
Visit Math Help Boards for friendly, free and expert math help.

6 Comments:

At 7/20/2007 09:14:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you think the lack of comments says?

 
At 7/23/2007 03:10:00 PM , Blogger une_fille_d'Ève said...

It`s good to know my sister will be in good hands. :-)
`uber-sweet fiancée´... hehehe...

 
At 7/23/2007 09:29:00 PM , Blogger Susan said...

Ah, yes. Stealth sister strikes again. You're still not appearing on the "recent comments" hack. Hmm. Anyway, I agree that I'll be in good hands. *smiles sweetly at beloved*

 
At 7/24/2007 05:09:00 PM , Blogger Stacy Elise said...

I was wondering why you read the recent Harry Potter book? Sorry, I know this is off topic, but I was just wondering. :-) Are you and Susan okay with Harry Potter? I'm not trying to "attack" you, but was just curious as to your opinions/convictions.

 
At 7/26/2007 04:50:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

RYC - When JKR came out with the first book, I read it to determine if it would be ok for the kids, and concluded it was "creative, harmless fluff." I never dreamed - and maybe she didn't either - that the series would grow into something true and deep and beautiful.

 
At 7/27/2007 10:52:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah! Don't turn this into a Harry Potter discussion. I haven't finished the last book. Everytime I go online, I am afraid that I will see how it ends. I will avoid this blog until I finish it! ;-)

Susan, you're beautiful, btw (inside and out). Those said commentors are just jealous. :-)

-Zan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home