Monday, September 10, 2007

Susan here :-)

Heehee. No, this is not my blog. Don't recheck your browser. It's Adrian's blog, but it looks like mine. The idea is that I'm trying to get him used to the idea of being influenced by a female 24/7. His blog design was okay before (much better than the original dungeon look!), but look how much prettier this is! What do you think?

Please comment to my blog post (not his, or he'll get the comments at work, and be apprised of the situation early) and tell him how much you love this new design :-). And if he quickly turns back to gray, sorry, folks! I'm posting this right as Adrian starts work for the day, so hopefully the blog will retain this lovely pink color until 5:30 or so.

Only 12 more days, in case anyone wanted a countdown :-).

EDIT: Riiiight. So lesson for everyone - backup templates before engaging in this sort of shenanigan! After almost 2 hours, I finally got almost all the sidebar looking the same (because I thankfully had an unrefreshed window with Adrian's original blog open), with the exception of the Blogroll Counter and the Technorati link. Next time I will back up the template!!!! *ugh*

I still think his blog looks pretty :-).


 
Visit Math Help Boards for friendly, free and expert math help.

1 Comments:

At 9/10/2007 04:58:00 PM , Blogger Adrian C. Keister said...

For the record, I'd have noticed pretty darn quickly. I, um, don't like it. ;-)]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home