Sunday, July 29, 2007

A Think Tank



Grove City College has started a think tank. I admit I don't always keep up with my alma mater all that well, which is why I am only just now noticing such a big step, though I have kept up with some of their building programs. In any case, this think tank sounds very exciting to me. They've published quite a few articles already, very thought-provoking ones. I'd definitely recommend having a look at it.

Their specialites would definitely include Austrian Economics, conservative politics, musings on baseball, and other random, scholarly works. Highly recommended!

In Christ.


 
Visit Math Help Boards for friendly, free and expert math help.

1 Comments:

At 8/30/2007 12:15:00 PM , Blogger Eltinwe said...

Really? That's news to me. I know, I know. I'm so very school-spirit lacking. It may be an offshoot of being homeschooled. It may be an offshoot of mere disinterest. In any case, they mail me stuff, and they're luck if I open them, because most of it is begging for money, and I am more inclined to give money to the church of which I was a member during college than to the college I attended. For some reason, I suspect the money would be better used. I don't care about a new Gee... I care a good deal more about a student ministry where the students are actually part of the church. (Yeah, I know, drastic thought that.) Anyway, I guess I'll have to look into the think tank and see if there are any intelligent thoughts in it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home